Chesthill offers a range of county sports in season:
- Salmon and Brown Trout Fishing (April - October) >> View Beat & Pool Information
- Woodland Roe Deer Stalking (throughout the year)
- Open Hill Red Deer Stalking (July - February)
Availability and Costs on Application.
Call Joe Wooldridge on 07810-541429
or e-mail him at email@example.com
Steep slopes, tricky approaches, rough terrain and a true Scottish Highlands environment all add up to provide you with a demanding and, most of all, exhilarating hunting experience which is sure to leave you longing for another day on the hill, not to mention giving you plenty of stories to tell your companions over a Dram in the evening!
Guests must be reasonably fit and physically prepared in order to make the most of this challenging ground.
- 1st July - 20th October – Stags
- 21st October - 15th February - Hinds
To book or for more information call: Call: 01887 877267
For Fishing Telephone Jamie Sullivan 07985536847